[kəm'plaɪənt] acatador, conformista, obediente

martes, 4 de diciembre de 2007

Komplettely Disappointed!

I'm going to write this post in English. This way it can be understood by more people! :-)

Here's the story so far... 1 years ago I bought a computer at www.komplett.ie.

I must admit it: The computer turned out to be quite a good deal. Around 1.000 Euros + delivery (without a screen) and it had everything I could wish at that time... AMD Dual Core 64 bits, 2Gigs or RAM, etc... I was very satisfied with it and I recommended Komplett to all of my friends. I was just worried because there was no way to buy a Komplett PCs from Spain (form my family, etc...).

That was until last September when, all of a sudden, my PC died. It was a problem with the main board, and unfortunately for me... it had to be replaced (I couldn't fix it myself).

I sent a mail to the Komplett Help Desk, and I sent them the PC via An Post.

After 10 weeks of frustration, of sending mails and getting no reply at all, of sending complaints and getting a reply 3 days later, etc..., I finally got the PC back.

The worst thing is that Rafa and Hernan already warned me about Komplett and told me that this was "fairly usual".

Now, when a friend tells me that s/he wants to buy a new computer I make sure to tell them about Komplett and their I-wish-I-was-dead-I-wish-you-were-dead-and-I-want-to-cut-my-veins Help-Desk-Service.




It's Nice to have you back!

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Me alegro mucho que ya tengas tu pc despues de esperar tanto tiempo.....nada ahora a ver si nos quedamos menos en la oficina......jajajajaja......

Edu dijo...

siiiii... ahora ya puedo subir fotos desde Casa! :-D hehehe